Special Report on: Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Moringa oleifera Extract, an Alternative Diet Supplement Supports Added Attention, Brain and Nervous System health.*
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), or attention deficit disorder (ADD) with hyperactivity, is a group of disorders of certain mechanisms in the central nervous system - affecting both children and adults.
ADD/ADHD is the fastest growing childhood diagnosis in the USA, estimated to affect an astounding 9 – 10 percent of all school-aged children. Ten times more males than females are diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.
Although primarily thought of as a childhood disorder, ADD/ADHD is diagnosed in adults as well. Learning and behavioral problems, often make it difficult not only for the affected individuals daily life, but for the entire family as well.
Although ADD/ADHD may be considered as a learning disability, the individual usually is of average or above-average intelligence and is commonly described as very creative.
Developmental factors of ADD/ADHD are diverse. Some of these may be: heredity, anxiety, allergies, smoking during pregnancy, hyperinsulinemia, oxygen deprivation at birth, environmental stress or pollutants, artificial food additives, injury, infection, lead poisoning, allergies, and prenatal trauma.
These individuals commonly react to artificial preservatives, dyes, and salicylates in foods. These substances are known to disturb the chemistry of the brain, producing difficult behaviors. A low-protein diet may be an additional contributing factor.
Though hotly debated, studies have confirmed that food additives do play a distinct role in hyperactivity.
Consider some similarities found in individuals with ADD/ADHD:
- Extreme levels of toxins produced by yeasts and other harmful bacteria in their urine. Probiotics which add beneficial bacteria to the body can help prevent these issues.
- Research suggests that depletion of iron can exacerbate attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms. A study completed in 2004 and published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, demonstrated that 84 percent of individuals with ADHD had comparatively lower levels of iron. A depleted level of the protein found inside cells that store iron, ferritin, is connected with more severe symptoms.
- Increased protein levels are therefor a major target for assisting sufferers.
Moringa Oleifera is a whole super food and provides complete nutrition support.* Use it as a safe alternative diet supplement.
BioProWellness™ Moringa Oleifera Super Concentrate has Four Times the nutrition power of other Moringa's.
This provides highly bio-available amounts of:
Iron (twelve times the iron found in spinach).
High protein (eight times as much protein as found in milk)
Plus a concentrated natural supply of minerals and vitamins which may support concentration, attention, memory and mood.
Important Nutrition Tips:
Consume plenty of raw fruits and vegetables (except those containing salicylates), plus breads, cereals, and crackers that contain only rice and oats.
Include certified pure cold-water fish such as tuna, salmon, and herring in your diet. These are good sources of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), an essential fatty acid that is thought to be vital for brain development and is often deficient in those with ADD/ADHD.
- Proteins are needed to supply the body with amino acids. Researchers are studying a possible link between hypoglycemia and ADD / ADHD.
- Consume a high protein diet, preferably from non-gmo plant sources and anti-biotic / growth hormone free animal sources.
- Avoid all processed or refined foods and read labels to identify those containing artificial food colorings and additives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.